Eurovac can Service and Repair almost all types of central vacuum systems
Do you need a quick and reliable service job done on your Eurovac? Perhaps you own a different model of central vacuum which needs servicing?
Eurovac Service and repair all makes, models and brands of Central vacuum systems and offer a convenient, fast and reliable service.
The makes, models and brands of central vacs we service include; Astrovac, Auskay, Beam, Canavac, Centralvac, Cyclovac, Electron, Electrolux, Eurovac, Hayden, Hayden Supervac, Hills, Hoover, LaserVac, Modern Day, Nilfisk, Premier, Premier Clean, Pullman, Smart, Smartvac, Silent Master, Tellus, Tornado, Ultra Clean, Vacumaid, Wadvark, Wardvak, and Zanussi.
We replace motor brushes, faulty motors, inlets and VacPans, repair hose and hand pieces, and clear blockages in your pipe work and hoses. Additionally, we supply inlet covers, replacement VacPans (those things in the kitchen you sweep the dust and dirt into), filters and filter bags, and accessories for almost all central vacuum systems.
Does your hose or hand piece need repairing? If it can be fixed we can fix it.
Our prices are competitive and we can respond to your service and repair needs promptly and efficiently.
Contact us today on 0800 354 948
- Have a blockage in your pipe work or in your hose or is your system not sucking very well?
If you have a blockage in the pipework or your hose or have lack of suction at one or more wall inlets, we can clear this and get your system back working like it used to. We clear blocked pipes for all brands of central vacuums, including brands that are no longer in New Zealand.
Call us on 0800 354 948
- Need to know something about your central vacuum system – how it works, replacement parts, accessories or bags?
Whether you have just moved into your new home and there is a central vacuum installed, it is piped out for a system to be installed, or you have had a system for a while, we can help you.
Contact your local Eurovac Agent or Head Office and we will endeavour to answer your question and solve your problem.
- Do you already have a Central Vacuum System installed in your home or business?
For more information about
- How the new Nylon Dyed Solution carpet can make it difficult to use your existing floor tools and how we can help
- How we can help clear your blockage
- Your house is already piped out for a central vacuum system and you want to finish the system by installing the power unit or put inlet cover plates on the walls.
- You want to know something about your system – how it works, replacement parts, accessories and bags